Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Is there any truth to this? My uncle just calle and said it was hit by a vehicle and then shot next to Big Cherry Lake.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2007
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    This sounds like the one that they killed on High Knob. There are pictures of it on the gun case at Wal-mart.
    Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Not true. It was killed in Arizona. Huge mountain lion, but its like those rattlesnake pictures.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    I got this same thing in an email late last week.
    1inStripes is right - here it is on snopes.com

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals...inlion2007.asp
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Just talked to my uncle again and it is the one from Arizona.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    LOL I heard this story 3 times today. I was killed on high knob twice and And down past camp Jacob once.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL I heard this story 3 times today. I was killed on high knob twice and And down past camp Jacob once. </div></div>

    [censored] should be dead by now then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    if that happened here it would have been in every paper around.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    I coon hunt....

    I know a ton of guys and girls that coon hunt....

    coon dawgs tree mountain lions.....

    Guess how many I have seen in a tree???

    Guess how many I have heard of dogs treeing up around here???

    Guess how many guy think their dogs struck and chased a lion (ussually a 1-5 mile race)????


    No Mountain Lions, Cougars, Puma's, or ellusive Scott County Black Panthers exist!!!
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #10
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got this same thing in an email late last week.
    1inStripes is right - here it is on snopes.com

    http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals...inlion2007.asp </div></div>
    sweet mother of god.......check out the paws on that thing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]

    thats isnt a cat id want to piss off
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •